Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Almost Don't Want Her to Grow Up






Okay. So I have nothing witty to say; no funny story. I just can't get enough of this girl so I assume everyone else feels the same about her. Besides, she and I are stuck in the house for another couple weeks, so this is the closest I get to come to showing her off.

Thanks to Grandma Mert for making the Happy Birthday sign as a Christmas gift a couple years ago. We never forget to hang it--not even while in the hospital.

And a special shout out to Hailey for making me the yummiest (and prettiest) birthday dessert EVER.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Holy cow, that dessert looks gorgeous! Hey, you still owe me her bread pudding recipe.
Don't worry, we can't get enough of Norah either, so keep the photos coming! She is beautiful. I didn't want Claire to grow up, but it's already happened. AH!
I miss you. :(

Melissa said...

So Hailey keeps ignoring my g chats. Is this a family secret or something? Is that why she's being all shady about it?
LOL
Glad you guys are doing well.
I'd love to bring you guys dinner, as an excuse to see the baby, can you let me know when's good?

Molly said...

Pleas keep the pictures coming. She is so adorable.I am assuming the "almost" part has to do with the sleepless nights. If baby Cal was sleeping all night I'd keep him at this snuggly, cuddly stage too.

linds said...

She's so beautiful, Hilary! I'm so happy for you guys!

Susannah said...

Norah is adorable! I can't wait till you can bring her to church!