Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Norah is born!

Norah Jorgensen was born Jan 19, 2010 at 3:43 am. Her mom jinxed herself by saying, what if we have to share a birthday? She didn't know that Norah was listening and wants to be just like her mom, so as soon as it struck 12:01 am on Jan 19, Norah was on her way.

Labor went fast and Norah is beautiful. Daddy's proud, and already bragging her up. I texted about 10 people that she weighed 14 pounds. She's doing well so far, but not that enormous yet.

pictures to come shortly. (technical difficulties)

5 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

Hahaha. We were just freakng out about the 14lbs. How much did she really weigh? Good luck Daddy, good job Mommy!

Melissa said...

Congrats guys.
Can't wait to see her.
So I want more details.
When's a good time to see Hillary as I know I'm not gonna get them from you Andy! ;)

Cicily said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to meet her. From the text that I got, she looks absolutely adorable. Congrats GUYS!!! LOVE YOU!!

COLE AND CICILY

Kemp said...

I can't wait to see some picture! Glad everything went well.

Hollie said...

Yay! Congratulations! We are so happy Norah is here safe and sound. She is adorable and we can't wait to give her a squeeze. Love you guys.