Hilary and Andy sittin' in a tree, W-I-N-N-I-N-G.
First comes love, then comes cohabitation, then comes ward activity game show domina(bi)tation.
If anyone can answer correctly more than 10 of these questions about their spouse then feel free to share the dinner gift card we won at the ward Newlywed Game activity last night.
1. If your wife could have one thing, what would it be?
a. spend more time with kids
b. spend more time with you
c. be more romantic
d. help more around the house
2. If you could describe your husband as a fruit, which fruit would he be?
3. If you could name the greatest fault of your husband, what would it be?
4. In the morning, would your husband describe you as a
a. grizzly bear
b. polar bear
c. teddy bear
5. What bothers you more about your husband?
a. he leaves the toilet seat up
b. he leaves his clothes on the floor
c. he leaves his wet towels on the floor
d. he leaves cap off the toothpaste
6. What would you want your husband to buy for you?
a. something romantic
c. something for the house
7. What's your husband's dream car?
8. Husbands, what's your wife's shoe size?
9. If your husband could get tickets to any concert, who would it be?
10. Husbands, name one thing your wife can't pass up when on it's sale.
11. What made you fall in love with your husband?
12. We can't remember the twelfth, but we got it right.
Andy and I are so close, it's like we share one brain between us!
See y'all at Applebee's!