Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ham-Burgahz!

What's the best hamburger out there?

These are the criteria, in order of importance:
Overall Flavor
Value (Price combined with how satisfying it is Satisfying=emotional and hunger satisfaction)
Culinary Harmonious Ingredient Combinations
Digestibility
Service and availability (hours, locations) of the restaurant that serves it

I have eaten many a burger in my day. So I got CRED!
I would say that with these criteria, Jack in the Box's Jumbo Jack gets the gold medal.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Home made!
Free, fresh and comes with great socializing and a clean house, most of the time!!

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I remember your burgers. definitely good burger bang for the buck. ;)

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

i do like jack in the crack's sourdough buns but i think i would have to go against you and say that the best burger for your buck is carl's jr famous star burger (i think that's what its called...it's number 1 on the menu. plus, they have barq's rootbeer. p.s. i know its against everything you believe in, but i want to see a pic of you and hilary. just one.

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I think you overlooked the "bang for the buck" criterion. Ain't those like $5?

Sijbrich said...

I'm not opinionated about many things, but this time, I totally have to disagree with you. Apparently you've never had an In-n-out hamburger. You need to drive to California just for that experience. Trust me.

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I have had one, and I am fond of the minimalist beauty of an in-and-out. But the final criterion ruled it out for me.