Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quantum Leap?

Our friend, Bruce, sent an email to Andy with the following two questions and photo.

First question: Where were you circa 1940?
Second question: Are you a time traveler?



Do you see him?

Andy has a fascination with iTouches. He wants one so bad. I now know why--his name is actually Sam and he leaped into the year 2010 married to me. Al is nowhere to be found and Sam is desperate to leap out of this nightmare and he figures that with an iTouch he can get in touch with Ziggy. Surely there's an app for that.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL
That's so funny. I totally see him there.
LOL
I loved that show.

Andrew Jorgensen said...

If I wanted an itouch so bad I would have one by now cos you're not the boss a me.

To understand the photo and time traveler a little better, go to this URL:

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/04/16/time-traveler-caught-1.html

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I forgot to mention in my first two posts: "Oh Boy"

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

#1 - awesome
#2 - did you know that even when lexi posts about her anniversary she talks about how perfect you are? you two were MFEO.

Cali said...

That's a little creepy, because I totally see him in that picture. Andy who are you really?