Thursday, December 11, 2008

Leg Wrestling


There's no good pictures on google images of leg wrestling, but this^ is pretty awesome.

Ok, Before Hilary gets on here and starts boasting her brains out, I wanted to get the story straight on the leg wrestling match.

If you don't know Hilary, you don't truly understand the meaning of the word competitive.

- Last night she yelled at sweet Emily Hinchey for having a poinsetta pot that was "way cuter" than our poinsetta's pot. (Hot Shopping Tips on our blog: Cute pots at CRoss Dress For Less). Don't worry, Hilary, our nativity set is like 8 times larger, and our little snow man creatures DOMINATE their minnie and mickey mouse wedding Christmas ornaments.
- "Is there anything you can do better than me?"
- "I bet you I can chug this water faster than you" I admit she is a champion water chugger--in fact that was one of the things that sealed the deal. LDS pun intended.

So, after ensuring safe landing areas, 8 minutes of trash talking, and one unsportsmanlike fart in the face (Hilary's fart, my face) just before we began--which totally threw me off my game and probably gave me an asthma attack and should have been a 15-yard penalty, aside from the fact that ham hock and beans is probably an ILWF (International Leg Wrestling Federation) DOPING VIOLATION, then a ten-minute odor abatement period--we started the wrassle.

So she won Round 1 out of three by not flipping me over but by twisting me to the side.
Round 2: my legasaurus totally flipped her over her head. I'm surprised she isn't wearing a neck brace today. I'll admit, she's a tough girl. But I won't admit that her legs are stronger than mine.
Round 3: she won in the same inconclusive way as in the first--in a manner suggestive that she was manually supporting herself on the side against the wall or the counter.

She won't rematch, not for eternity. I say I'm entitled.

I want Holyfield! You seen what these guns can do in Desert Storm, I'll show you what they can do in the ring! Caesar's Palace, Atlantic City!

Please blog your support for the rematch.

P.S. Do not point out the irony that I allege she is the competitive one. I am not doing this so I can win. I am merely a humble seeker of keeping leg wrestling pure in justice and fair play.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

Now I don't care who you are............that's funny!!

Lyric Payne said...

I have beat almost every male I have every leg wrestled, including Steve, and Hilary whooped up on me a couple of Christmases ago. I think a rematch is unneccesary. Just admit it...you lost you lost neh ne neh ne neh ne (sp?).

Molly said...

How could anyone with legs as long as yours Andrew ever lose a leg wrestling match?
I am sorely disapointed! What have you done with the family name?

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

I vote we have a little leg tournament when you get guys get here. I will start setting up the bracket :)

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

BRING IT! i've been lifting

Katie L. said...

One time Lanny lost a leg wrestling match to a really fat girl named Natalie Napper (yes, her real name) and I thought that was pretty funny, but this is much funnier.

Cicily said...

Good for you Hilary! I don't think I can beat any of my brothers at anything. I am scared to leg wrestle because my friend did it with her husband and strained her neck and ended up wearing a neck brace for two weeks.

Lyric Payne said...

I was reminded that I actually beat Hilary, so Andy..game on!