Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Like a resourceful squirrel


Hilary gave Norah this little something to play with on the drive home from Grandma and Grandpa Smith's rad party, and said, "Norah, don't open this." Technically, she was obedient because she didn't "open" it. It's also a remarkably tidy round opening. I think she's going through her sassy toddler engineering phase. Last night she also lined up her blocks in a mind-blowingly straight row. We're so proud.

Back to the story: Every last piece of Reese was gone. The smell of candy on her breath was still strong at 10 o'clock, although the peanut-butter-chocolate-Christmas mania had dissipated enough for her to finally go to bed.

4 comments:

Andrew Jorgensen said...

I think I am becoming like David Letterman. I don't make any sense and I'm just not funny anymore, up there rambling as if telling inside jokes to myself.

etreiersen said...

Don't doubt yourself Andy, you still are funny. We loved the Christmas picture of the girls and the trivia game. Very clever!

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Totally love this. It was nice to see you guys the other day. Thanks for hanging out!

Susannah said...

That is my kind of girl!!