Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm voting for Keith Allred


I'm voting for Keith Allred, and I encourage you to do the same.
I met him while he was campaigning up here in Moscow, and he seems like a very nice, down to earth, and bright guy. He has a PhD in conflict resolution, he's a former bishop, he supports education and economic growth in Idaho, and he's tall and handsome (which I can totally relate to).

Hilary also is voting for him, of her own accord, even though she's usually a republican kind of girl.

Here's his website.

Any dentist friends and family of ours should check out the recent story about the surprise and harsh medicare cuts for dental coverage by Otter's administration.

Any teachers, prospective teachers, or college students should also compare Otter's education-cutting policy to Allred's support of education.

Feel free to post any disagreeing comments. It won't hurt my feelings.

http://www.allredforidaho.com/home.aspx

5 comments:

Hilary Jorgensen said...

it's true. i'm swinging left on this one, which doesn't happen all that often.

my name is hilary jorgensen and i'm voting for keith allred.

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

is keith paying you to blog this? :) just kidding. its actually really nice to hear.

Sijbrich said...

I generally dislike politics so I like having friends that do research for me. Guess I'll be voting for Keith Allred this year. I'm an easy girl, I know. Pathetic.

Hollie said...

Sam and Hollie are swinging right with you this go around. He is a great guy and he got our vote. (We did absentee ballots)

the mortensen's said...

amen. my hubby is a dentist and otter is a bit of an idiot.