Friday, February 12, 2010

"When he (John Adams) is wounded, I bleed." --Abigail Adams

Now isn't that true love?

More examples of true love:

1. After bitching (is that a curse word when I use it in that context?) about her husband and how much they fight, a friend of a classmate of Andy's then flashed her heart-shaped tattoo on the back of her hand. "It's to remind me to be nice to my husband," she said. Fifty bucks says that relationship doesn't last another year.

2. Divorce court case: a man wants to divorce his wife because she didn't fulfill her side of the contract. What contract, you ask? Well, while strolling through a mall, they passed a jewelry store and saw a piece she wanted. "If you buy me that," she says, "I'll sex you up for a whole month." At the time he said, "Let's do this." Explaining all this to the judge, he then whines, "She still owe me 28 days!"

3. "If you can't handle my love, you shouldn't have married me. 'Cause I got infinity love to give." --Andy Jorgensen

Pictures of the Two Loves of My Life







Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Cicily said...

Ha ha! Good post. I cannot get over how cute Norah is. She is perfect! I really really can't wait to meet and hold her. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

CICILY

Melissa said...

She is pretty perfect man.
Great post.

Kyle said...

can't wait to meet her! sounds like you watch alot of judge judy at law school.

the mortensen's said...

oh man, purple is her color. adorable!