Saturday, July 24, 2010

Run for the Cure or Run from the Condition

I think I'm going to host a fun run to raise money to help find a cure for Norah's new condition. Not sure what the malady is called though. If I have a say in the matter, I think I'd name it Screaming Eaglitis or Baby Raptoritis. Andy's brother said it sounds like a Michael Jackson interpretation. Maybe I'll call it King of Popitits. And although I'd be raising money to help find a cure, most likely it would go toward increasing her wardrobe because I'm pretty sure I know the only cure for this condition--a larynxectomy.

8 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

She's so cute :) and loud!

Emily said...

That must be setting off car alarms and breaking windows! What a cutie. :)

Sijbrich said...

Seriously, does her tongue ever dry out? In every photo of her that I've seen it's sticking out. Do you have to rehydrate it sometimes? It's a very cute tongue, but it makes mine feel a little dry.
And why is this the first video that you've posted of her (okay, okay, second. I do vaguely recall one from the hospital when she was born)? We need more, says me.

Melissa said...

LOL
Her and Takeshi would be mates for sure.
They could do a musical together.
He's my first and only screamer.

the mortensen's said...

so funny! Gavin did this too and we referred to him as whistling pete, he sounded exactly like those obnoxious fireworks. One day Wayne looked at me and said "I really don't know if I can take it anymore" ha ha

Jodiane said...

thats cute, but kind of annoying. lol. she's a beauty...and finally has a bit more control over that tongue. My little 2 month old niece is rocking the tongue "Nora Style". Can't wait to see her all grown up.

Susannah said...

At least they are happy screams...right?!

hfaanunu said...

Elayna just found her voice like that and it is HILARIOUS and yet, the cords do need to take a break sometimes=) Now that you're back, we need to visit!