Thursday, December 3, 2009

I told Andy I was going to blog about this and he said, "Spare the world."



Remember buying new school clothes as a teenager and not being able to wear them until school actually started but secretly going into your room to try them on again and again and again to admire yourself in the mirror?

These stockings are my new school clothes.

I would elaborate, but then I'd be doing exactly what Andy wanted me NOT to do so I'll leave it at that. Except to explain that the below photo is Norah and me at 33 weeks. And to say that Norah is totally going to love her new stocking.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love those stockings man.
You look so good. I hope you feel good.
Wanna come to dinner on Sunday?
That is............if one of our kids don't become sick, mysteriously on Saturday night/Sunday morning?

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

I love the stockings!! They are so cute. How are you feeling? You look so dang cute with that cute little belly!! Miss ya

Cicily said...

I like those stockings too. Way cute. It was so good to see you guys for Thankgiving, but it went way too fast! I can't wait to meet little Norah. Happy Holidays!

Lyric Payne said...

Why would you spare the world a blog about wonderful stockings. I could get it if it were about boogers, or vomit, but stockings? Thanks for sharing!

Sijbrich said...

Happy to see that yer fillin' out nicely and starting to look like yer actually scheduled to have a baby here in a month or so. cute, cute, cute.

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

booya! they're even cuter than i remember!!