Sunday, September 7, 2008

Elk Creek Falls


Hilary liked the lower one the best. There were dozens of little red crayfish, if you're in Latah county and you need to go crawdaddin'

We like Moscow so far. At least I do, and Hilary says she does. But she misses her family and sisters. She misses you this much.

I ride my bike to school in 10 minutes and Hilary is to work (in car or on bike, don't matter) in 5 min.

We are meeting some cool cats in our ward, and we just got ward activities chairpersons callings.

Picked bucketsablackberries last sunday and there's a great road biking path from Pullman to Troy (25 miles of black powder)

Hilary has our house looking classy and with a little pizzaz, but not too "funked up" yet, as she would say. Sometimes the bathroom is kinda funky if you ask me, but our rental duplex has a pretty good fan.

Har har!






Here's the hills SE of Moscow:

8 comments:

Molly said...

I easily remembered the address for your and Hilary's blog. So cute and fuzzy. Thanks for making me laugh on your post about glasses. Keep it up bro!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is good to have ya! You guys are hilandrious! -Quinn

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

what?! quinn blogged before i did?! anyways, i just realized that i have yet to see any of your wedding pics. send em' on over!

Kelli said...

hey andrew, it is your cousin kelli sorensen-larsen...

true we have probably never said more than a few words to each other in person...

but there's something so cushy about cyber speaking isn't there?

anyway, i was wondering if your "humor column" blogs really were published in a humor column?

your writing cracks me up! but aren't you going into optometry or something tragic like that?

ps. if you care to view my blog, email me (the address is on "my family".)

Ashlee said...

Hey Andy (you don't know me yet) and Hilary! It's me- your favorite cousin until I missed your wedding! Sorry- difficult baby that ended up sick over the weekend. I just updated myself a bit on your lives and Hil- you've found yourself a perfect match! It was good to find you in the blogworld and catch up. If you're ever in Utah...you know what to do.

Melissa said...

Hey it's the Nakaya's!!!
Thanks for coming to the party again.
Hey were those blackberries just on the side of the road?
Sorry you miss your family so much.

Terance-N-Jaime said...

Ward Activities?? That's nuts!!! Hilary - is there no escaping that calling for you?

Erin Darrington said...

I live on Latah St. in the good 'ol B-O-I of se, does that count? Mary came by to visit teach last night and it was good to see her and talk with her, but I totally miss your guts Hilary... and the rest of you. I hope you are doing well, I am getting fatter by the minute.
Love~Erin Darrington